Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Your Birthday, Where Are You?




31 years ago today, a girl who would eventually be my best friend was born into the world. I would like, for her birthday, to thank God for knowing that with my immense distaste for people, only someone like Melissa would make it as my friend. He knew I needed the perfect combination of brain surgeon and court jester, criminal and saint, motivational speaker and bad ass bitch.

And besides, who else could be my best friend but someone who puts her makeup on like this??


So in honor of her birthday, Being Suzanne Mosley will interrupt it's regular broadcasting to bring you "All Melissa, All The Time!". Buckle up and hold on tight for a week of Melissa stories. It's going to be a wild ride, folks.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!

3 comments:

  1. now this....brain surgeon and court jester, criminal and saint, motivational speaker and bad ass bitch....this is the highest compliment and best descriptor i have ever seen of my daughter. love it. just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from her mother, THAT was the best compliment I have ever seen!

    And you know why I chose the blue hat picture for this... That was taken before she ruined all of our lives by getting the little space between her front teeth fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...you have an amazing sensate function...or else really young eyes. i really loved that little space between her front teeth and miss it very much... and yes, she takes sadistic pleasure in ruining all of our lives. i guess she thinks it's part of her charm. what a bitch.

    ReplyDelete